Nashville Roof Leaks
Maintaining your Nashville roof against those tricky little leaks that can occur when you least expect it, is an important part of protecting your home or business real estate investment. Your roof will eventually need to be replaced but doing maintenance like gutter cleaning, cleaning off the algae, and just a good old roof cleaning from time to time. If you don’t maintain your gutters and roof, there are a few things that can result from that.
Mold and Mildew– This is my worst enemy because I have extreme allergies to mold. If you have moisture, like a leak, or just high humidity, mold can be a problem. Mold can grow into the ventilation system and spread all through the house. This may cause respiratory issues like it does in me. Black mold is exceptionally dangerous and if you find it, you may want to have a professional clean that up for you.
Fire Hazard– That sounds weird, water can cause fires? Most of the electrical wiring is in the attic or the walls of your home and that is where the water collects. It may make contact with a shorted wire and can cause a fire resulting in total or partial destruction of the property.. Anytime that a leak has been recognized, have a handyman or electrician check out your wiring to make sure there are no potential electrical issues.
Structural Damage– Just because you found the leak in your Nashville roof and patched it, doesn’t mean that the pesky rascal didn’t leave its damage behind. A leak generally doesn’t do its most damage where it originated. It follows a path of the least resistance to find its way into your home. The moisture will soak into the framing of your home as well as the rafters and the joist.. If left alone, the water will rot the wood and cause the supports to give out.. This can lead to major damage to your home and contents, not to mention a person or two that may be in the house when this occurs. The moisture can also attract termites which is another problem altogether
Animals in your house- If water has formed a soft spot in your roof or even a small hole, animals can work their way into your home. Bats, raccoons, squirrels, mice, birds, and others can make your Nashville roof their home. They generally make the hole larger and allow an even larger hole for a bigger leak. If you suspect animals in your attic, have them removed before you patch the leak or they will find a way out that might be worse than the way in.
If you spot a leak in your house, track it right away. If it happened once, it will happen again and may have happened before and you just didn’t notice it. Call a professional roofer that has plenty of experience in tracking leaks.
Henry Scudder owns and operates BestNashvilleRoofing.com and can be reached at 1-866-596-1620
Doing it Right- Commercial Roofing
In the past 20 years, the commercial roofing market has enjoyed new advancements in the materials and applications of commercial roofs. Because of the high costs of commercial roofs, Best Nashville Roofing offers three Nashville commercial roofing opportunities.
1) Nashville Commercial Roof Repair– If you need a temporary solution to a roofing problem because of an immediate issue, we can repair a leak or a visual issue. Services include a temporary repair such as caulking and minor resurfacing. The majority of leaks occur around the flashing. This where the roof takes a change of direction due to air conditioner units, skylights, vents, and walls, and flashing is used to redirect the water.
If your roof is still in good condition and has many years left on it, Best Nashville Roofing can be an immediate solution to a leaking roof without a major interruption in your business.
2) Nashville Commercial Roof Rejuvenation– A roof restoration may significantly extend the life of your Nashville commercial roof. Our commercial roofing experts are trained to recognize when a refurbish is appropriate before a replacement is necessary. This can save you a lot of money if the life of the commercial roof can be extended.
3) Nashville Commercial Roof Replacement-If a commercial roof cannot be rejuvenated or repaired, then a roof replacement is the last resort. A new roof on a commercial property is a long-term solution and could provide trouble-free roofing solutions for 20 years or more. Nashville Best Roofing has a large variety of roofing solutions that will fit your goals and budget.
A roof protects everything it stands over so make sure that you are covering your investments from the top down.
- Call today for a detailed quote on your Nashville Commercial Roofing solution.
If you are looking for commercial roofing in Cincinnati check out http://bestcincinnatiroofing.com/
We also do Nashville residential roofing and gutter repair.
Doing it right– Residential
Best Nashville Roofing understands how important a roof is to a house. It protects everything below it! Roofs protect floors, furniture, pictures, foundations, and even the turf on your lawn. We therefore strive to provide unmatched integrity, highest, quality, and the best customer service to our clients. Here is why our customers continue to use us year after year:
- Our top notch best practices and products provide you with the best possible quality available on the market today.
- Our project flow procedure will ensure your satisfaction upon completion, guaranteed!
- The products we install will be unmatched in quality and fully warrantied.
- Our standards will ensure the local city code requirements to provide a worry free roof for years to come.
- We and our product manufacturers stand behind our installations with strong warranties and proven customer service.
- At Best Nashville Roofing, our high performance roofing system includes more than just shingles, which is why we advocate the installation of a complete roofing system. It is supported by a number of components such as insulation, ice and water shield, sufficient ventilation and proper installation.
- Our teams of Nashville roofers are highly skilled, well trained, and internally monitored to ensure our clients receive the best possible Nashville roof.
Call us today at Best Nashville Roofers for a free quote.
We also do Nashville comercial roofing contracting as well.